Trusted Employment Law Attorneys
Workers deserve a fair day’s pay for an honest day’s work and they deserve to work in a safe and respectful environment. Employers are bound by federal and California laws that require them to pay overtime, provide lunches and rest breaks and protect employees from harassment, abuse, and discrimination. When employers fail to meet their obligations, workers are left to suffer emotionally and financially. At Shimoda Law Corp., our employment law attorneys are committed to righting wrongs in the workplace and providing California employees with the strong legal ally they need.
What is Employment Law?
Employment law encompasses all areas of the employer and employee relationship. Employment law consists of thousands of state and federals statutes making it a complex legal sector. Our expert team of employment law attorneys is capable of handling employment law cases across a multitude of sectors and legal issues.
Handling All Types Of Employment Law Claims
The scope of our employment law practice includes:
- Wage-and-hour claims (class action and individual)
- Discrimination based on age, sex, national origin, race, sexual orientation, disability, and other protected characteristics
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Whistleblower claims
We are a trusted source of legal advocacy for workers in factories, warehouses, restaurants, hotels, and across a broad range of industries. Our employment lawyers have extensive experience handling employment law claims in state and federal courts in Sacramento, Northern California, and the Central Valley.
Contact our team of employment lawyers to pursue legal action.
How We Approach Employment Law Cases
- Initial Consultation: Our experienced team of employment law attorneys will speak with you about your specific case and gather as much detail as possible.
- Review, Plan & Strategy: Once we have the specifics of your employment law case, our team will begin to build a case strategy to achieve your best outcome.
- Representation & Resolution: While our goal is to resolve your case through mediation some cases will end up in court. In this instance, our attorneys will represent you and work to secure an outcome in your best interest
Shimoda Law is more than just a law office they are like family. They strive for the greatest and achieve it. They keep it real with you and give you the facts straight up in a very kind professional way. Galen and Erika are awesome. The staff is great and the candy in the waiting office is always good. There is not enough word to express how great this office is I would recommend them to anyone. Keep up the good work and thank you for all that you guys do!– Krystle Pale
You Don’t Have To Face Employment Law Matters Alone
It is daunting for an employee to face their employer in a legal claim, but remember, you don’t have to do this alone. We are here to serve as your legal ally throughout the process. For a free phone consultation with a knowledgeable employment law attorney in California contact our law office online or call us at 916-525-0716. We will promptly return all email contacts with a phone call.