The Shimoda & Rodriguez Law, PC issues this statement in light of the recent events affecting our country and this State. We believe and affirm that any discrimination based on color, gender, or sexual orientation, is wrong. Our mission is to enforce the laws of this State and Country against entities and individuals who engage in such illegal and reprehensible behavior. We also recognize and applaud the United States Supreme Court’s decision in interpreting Title VII (the federal ani-discrimination statute) in favor of LGBTQ workers. To provide even more protection, we support the passing of the Fairness For All Act. There is no room for hatred or violence against any persons or institutions. Instead of dividing a country or the people, we believe that the peoples’ freedom of speech should be exercised fully without the need to resort to more violence or hatred.
- Shimoda & Rodriguez Law, PC Expands Employment Law Services To Utah
- Shimoda Law Corp. Adds Justin P. Rodriguez As A Named Partner And Becomes Shimoda & Rodriguez Law, PC
- Fired Without Warning: Is That Wrongful Termination?
- Experienced Employment Law Firm Shimoda & Rodriguez Law, PC Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- Shimoda Law Volunteers on Executive Committee Of Sacramento County Bar Association Labor & Employment Law Section